Terms of Service
1. ACCESS AND USE
1.1 License to use the Application. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a personal, non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Application and as permitted by the features of the service. We reserve all rights not expressly granted herein. You acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interest in or related to the Application.
1.2 Service Rules. You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities: (i) copying, reproducing, distributing, disclosing any part of the Application in any ways, nor licensing, sublicensing, selling, leasing, transferring, assigning, copying, distributing, disclosing or otherwise commercially exploiting any part of the Application in any medium; (ii) reverse engineer any portion of the Application or do anything that might disclose source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content, or code of the Application; (iii) alter, cover, remove or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice we include in or through our Application or Application Content; (iv) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, spyware, malware or other software agents of a destructive or disruptive nature through the Application; (v) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information including, without limitation, user names, passwords, email addresses; crawl, scrape, cache, or otherwise access any Content within the Application via any automated means; (vi) attempt to or interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit the proper working of our Application or impair, overburden, or disable the full functioning of the Application in any manner; (vii) engage in any intimidating, harassing, stalking, or predatory conduct imposed on other users of the Application; (viii) engage in junk mails, chain letters, pyramid schemes, advertising, spamming, or other unsolicited and unauthorized messages; (ix) use the Application for purposes of making any products or services that are competitive with our Application.
1.3 Compliance with Law. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, including federal, state, and local and provincial, applicable to your use of the Application and your User Content (as defined below), including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws.
2. USER CONTENT
2.1 Your Content. We may now or in the future permit users to post, edit, distribute, upload or transmit (collectively, “Make Available”) images, videos, captions, and other content or information (collectively, “User Content”) through our Application. You agree that you are solely responsible for your User Content and any claims arising therefrom, and that we are not responsible or liable for any User Content or claims arising therefrom. You affirm, represent, and warrant that your User Content: (i) does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights. You are either the sole proprietor or a designated licensee of your User Content; (ii) contains no information or content that we deem to be illegal, abusive, harmful, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, slanderous, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), hostile, libelous, violent, threatening or that which provokes violence or hostility, profane, or otherwise objectionable; (iii) is not an advertisement for goods or services or a solicitation of funds; (iv) does not seek to harm, exploit, or groom children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise.
2.2 License Grant. By accessing and downloading the Application, you hereby grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license to use, copy, reproduce, process, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works of, monetize, publish, transmit, display, perform and distribute your User Content in connection with the Application and our successors' and affiliates' business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Application (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
2.3 Storage. You understand and agree that we may retain, but not display, distribute or perform, server copies of your User Content that have been removed or deleted by you. You understand and agree that any data and content residing on our servers, may be deleted, altered, moved, or transferred at any time for any reason in our sole discretion, with or without notice and with no liability of any kind.
2.4 Content Moderation. While we are not obligated to do so, we reserve the right, and have absolute discretion, to review, screen, and delete User Content at any time and for any reason. Please note that our moderation, restoration or deletion of content does not mean that we are liable for the content in any form or under any law.
3.Terms of Content and Conduct
3.1 Follow the CreativeML Open RAIL-M License
The AIGC technology (AI-generated content technology) used in some functions of this App is based on the open source Stable Diffusion V1.5 and its derivative open source projects for secondary development and training. These technologies follow the CreativeML Open RAIL-M open source license. It must be understood that you also need to abide by this license when you use this App. Please make sure to read the precautions stipulated in this license carefully to avoid illegal use. We have copied the original text of the open source license. The following is the link:
3.2 Content Policy
(1) The information content mentioned in this agreement refers to any content produced, copied, published, and disseminated during your use of this service, also known as the information content of this App product/platform.
(2) You understand and agree that this App has always been committed to providing users with a civilized, healthy, standardized and orderly network environment, and you are not allowed to use the services of this App platform to produce, copy, publish, or disseminate to interfere with the normal operation of this App platform, which is against the law You are not allowed to use this App service for any other illegal purposes, as stipulated by laws and regulations and content that infringes upon the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties.
(3) You understand and agree that your words and deeds on this App must comply with relevant laws and regulations and the policies of this App, and you must not engage in any illegal or improper activities, including but not limited to:
- In any way that violates any applicable national, federal, state, local or international law or regulation;
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way;
- To generate or disseminate verifiably false information and/or content with the purpose of harming others;
- To generate or disseminate personal identifiable information that can be used to harm an individual;
- To defame, disparage or otherwise harass others;
- For fully automated decision making that adversely impacts an individual’s legal rights or otherwise creates or modifies a binding, enforceable obligation;
- For any use intended to or which has the effect of discriminating against or harming individuals or groups based on online or offline social behavior or known or predicted personal or personality characteristics;
- To exploit any of the vulnerabilities of a specific group of persons based on their age, social, physical or mental characteristics, in order to materially distort the behavior of a person pertaining to that group in a manner that causes or is likely to cause that person or another person physical or psychological harm;
- For any use intended to or which has the effect of discriminating against individuals or groups based on legally protected characteristics or categories;
- To provide medical advice and medical results interpretation;
- To generate or disseminate information for the purpose to be used for administration of justice, law enforcement, immigration or asylum processes, such as predicting an individual will commit fraud/crime commitment (e.g. by text profiling, drawing causal relationships between assertions made in documents, indiscriminate and arbitrarily-targeted use).
- Endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, undermining national unity; harming national honor and interests;
- Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining ethnic unity;
- Undermining the state's religious policy, promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
- Spreading rumors, disrupting social order, and undermining social stability;
- Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting crimes;
- Insulting or slandering others, infringing on the legal rights of others; - for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way.
(4) If you use the network services provided by this App product/service to upload, produce, transmit or disseminate through other means infringing on the legal rights of a third party (including but not limited to patent rights, trademark rights, copyrights and copyright neighboring rights, Portrait rights, privacy rights, reputation rights, etc.) that cause this product to face any complaints, reports, inquiries, claims, lawsuits, or cause this product to suffer any loss of reputation, reputation or property, you should actively take all possible measures to protect this product from the above claims and lawsuits. At the same time, you are fully responsible for the direct and indirect economic losses suffered by this product.
(5) You are not allowed to use new technologies and applications based on deep learning, virtual reality, etc. to produce, publish, or disseminate false information. When you publish or disseminate unreal information based on new technologies and applications such as deep learning and virtual reality, you should mark it in a prominent manner.
(6) You must be responsible for all actions under your registered account, including any content you publish and any consequences arising therefrom. You should make your own judgment on the content of this service, and bear all the risks arising from the use of the content, including the risks arising from the reliance on the legality, correctness, completeness or practicality of the content. This product cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the aforementioned risks.
3.3 Statement of Responsibilities
(1) In order to provide a high-quality creative platform for the majority of users, and at the same time enable the benign and healthy development of this app, users who use this app to produce reactionary, pornographic, pirated, and infringing others' legitimate rights and interests will be punished. be dealt with harshly. Once such behavior is found, the user will be temporarily or permanently banned from using specific functions depending on the situation. The resulting loss will be borne by the user who violates the regulations.
(2) You understand and agree that this App has the right to punish violations of relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this agreement based on reasonable judgment, take appropriate legal actions against any user who violates laws and regulations, and save relevant information to relevant parties in accordance with laws and regulations. Department reports, etc., the user shall solely bear all legal responsibilities arising therefrom.
(3) You understand and agree that you shall be solely responsible for any claim, demand or loss claimed by a third party due to your violation of the provisions of this agreement or the relevant terms of service; if the product suffers losses as a result, you shall also together with compensation.
(4) You understand and agree that in order to provide you with effective services, this product/service will utilize resources such as processor and bandwidth of your terminal device. Data traffic fees may be incurred during the use of this product/service. You need to learn about the relevant tariff information from your operator and bear the relevant fees yourself.
(5) When using this product/service, you must bear the following risks beyond the control of this App, including but not limited to:
① Risks such as loss and leakage of personal information that may be caused by irresistible factors;
② You must choose the product/service version that matches the installed terminal equipment, otherwise, any problems or damages caused by the mismatch between the product/service and the terminal equipment model shall be borne by you;
③ When you use this product/service to access a third-party website, you shall bear the risks that may be caused by the third-party website and related content;
④ The content you publish is forwarded and shared by others, and the risks and responsibilities that such dissemination may bring;
⑤ Due to reasons such as unstable wireless network signal and small wireless network bandwidth, there are risks such as login failure of this App, incomplete data synchronization, and slow page opening speed.
⑥You confirm and understand that all content generated by the current experience service is generated by artificial intelligence models, and we do not make any guarantees for the accuracy, completeness and functionality of the generated content, and the generated content does not represent our attitude or View.
(6) Third-party products and services When you use products or services provided by a third party in this product/service, please abide by the user agreement of the third party. This product is not responsible for possible disputes between you and products or services provided by third parties. When the user uses this product/service or requires this App to provide specific services, this product/service may call a third-party system or support the user's use or access through a third party, and the results of use or access are provided by the third party (including but Not limited to content accessed by a third party through the personal center, etc.), this product does not guarantee the security, accuracy, validity and other uncertain risks of services and content provided by a third party, and any disputes and damages arising therefrom , has nothing to do with this product, and this product does not assume any responsibility.
You agree that any feedback, suggestions, ideas, or other information or materials regarding the application that you voluntarily provide, whether by email or otherwise ("Feedback"), are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of us. By submitting any Feedback, you agree that we will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledging or compensating you. You waive any rights you may have to the Feedback (including any copyrights or moral rights).
5. CHANGE TO THE AGREEMENT
We may, in our sole discretion, modify or update this Agreement from time to time, so we suggest you review this page periodically. When we make changes to the Agreement, we will update the ‘Last Updated’ date at top of this page. Your continued use of the Application after such changes constitute your acceptance of the modification. If you do not agree to any modifications, please cease using our Application or accessing our services immediately.
6. TERMINATION POLICY
6.1 The Agreement commences on: (i) the date you first accessed the Application; and (ii) the date you accepted the Agreement and will remain in full force and effect while you use the Application, unless earlier terminated in accordance with the Agreement.
6.2 We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Application without any notice and liability for any reason, including if you have failed to comply with the letter and spirit of this Agreement. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.
7. THIRD PARTIES
7.1 Third-party Links. The Application may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, information, articles, photographs, text, materials, products, or services (“Third Party Links”) that are not owned or controlled by us. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any content or information on or from any Third Party Links. You should consult all Third Party Links' Privacy Policies or notices and terms before submitting any information, for we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these Third Party Links. If you access a Third Party Link from the Application, you do so at your own risk. You expressly relieve us from any and all liability arising from your use of any Third Party Link. You agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your dealings with such third parties.
7.2 Third-party Services. When you connect our app to a third-party service, you agree to let us access the data and information stored in your third-party services and to make use of it. We do not accept responsibility for any risks arising from your use of any third-party services. We are not obliged to screen, censor, moderate, and do not approve, encourage, or advertise any third-party services. You are solely responsible for your use of any third-party services.
7.3 Mobile Software from Apple App Store. The following apply if you install, access or use the Application on any device that contains the iOS mobile operating system (the “App”) developed by Apple Inc. (“Apple”): (i) you acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is concluded solely between you and us, not Apple, Inc. (“Apple”) and that Apple has no responsibility for the App Store Sourced Software and the content thereof; (ii) your use of the App Store Sourced Software is subject to the App Store Terms and Conditions; (iii) You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to maintain and support the Application; (iv) you agree to pay all fees (if any) charged by the App Store in connection with the Application; (v) you agree to comply with any applicable third-party terms when using the Application; (vi) you acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third-party beneficiaries of this Agreement, and that, upon your acceptance of this Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof).
7.4 User Interactions. While we are not obliged to, we reserve the right to investigate, censor, screen or moderate disputes between you and other users. You acknowledge and agree that you may be exposed to User Content generated by other users that is objectionable, inaccurate or offensive, and you agree that we will not be responsible for any damages you are subject to arising from any exposure to third-party User Content.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us and our officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, distribution partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their related companies from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, obligations, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of, related to, or that may arise in connection with: (i) your use of our Application; (ii) User Content provided by you; (iii) any actual or alleged violation or breach by you of this Agreement. You agree to cooperate fully with us in the defense of any claim that is the subject of your obligations hereunder.
9. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall we or our officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, distribution partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, or their related companies be liable for indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), arising out of, relating to, or in any way connected with our services or this agreement. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with our services including, without limitation, service content is to stop using our services. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of goods received through or advertised in connection with our services or any links placed in our services, as well as by reason of any information or advice received through or advertised in connection with our services or any links placed in our services. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of any content posted by a third party or conduct of a third party using our services.
in no event shall we, our officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, distribution partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, or their related companies be liable to you for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding $10.00.
In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. PAID SERVICES
10.1 Certain features of the Application may be provided for a fee. If you opt to access paid features of the Application, you agree to our Membership Agreement, and our pricing and payment plan as listed on the Application, which we might update from time to time. New features might be added for additional fees and pricing for existing features may be amended, at any time in our sole discretion.
10.2 At the end of each subscription duration, the subscription will automatically renew until a user chooses to cancel it. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Users can manage their subscriptions in their account settings on the App Store and turn off auto-renewal. Here are the steps to manage your subscriptions: 1. Open the Settings. 2. Tap your name. 3. Tap Subscriptions. 4. Tap the subscription that you want to manage. 5. Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
10.3 If accounts that purchased VIP membership are logged in on multiple devices, there may be risks of membership failure, personal privacy disclosure and security breach. In order to protect information security, to reactivate VIP status, please try another Apple account to restore or re-purchase VIP.
10.4 VIP membership is a virtual digital commodity. It adopts the method of charging first and then service. The membership fee is the commodity price corresponding to the membership service you purchased, not the nature of prepayment or deposit, deposit, savings card, etc. Therefore, once the member purchases successfully, it has been indicated that you have used the item, and we will not refund it under normal circumstances. At the same time, after the payment is made by the iOS system, the fee will enter the Apple company account. If you need a refund for special reasons, please submit a refund application and review to Apple through reportaproblem.apple.com. We do not have the authority to review refunds.
10.5 According to the rules of different platforms, VIP cannot be shared between iOS and Android.
You agree that your use of the service shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we, our officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the service and your use thereof. We assume no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, omissions or inaccuracies in any content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the service, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the service, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the service by any third party, and/or (v) any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content made available via the service. We do not endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the service or featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
12.1 Contact. In the event you have any questions concerning this Agreement, please contact us by email
12.2 Entire Agreement/Severability. This Agreement and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Application constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. If any provision or part of a provision of this Agreement is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
12.3 No Waiver. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
12.4 Assignment. You cannot assign or transfer your rights or obligations under this agreement to someone else without our written consent. This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder may be assigned by us without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.